- This event has passed.
Leaside Library – June 2016
June 1, 2016 @ 8:00 am - June 30, 2016 @ 8:00 pm
ADULT and TEEN PROGRAMMING:
- Adult Colouring Party. Experience latest relaxation trend. Colouring sheets, crayons, markers and relaxing music supplied. Recurring Tuesdays, June 7, 14, 21, 28, 7-8:15 p.m.
- Advanced Care Planning. Registered Nurse Heather Webb discusses creating end of life care plans. Wednesday, June 8, 7-8 p.m. Drop in.
- Tim Falconer. Author of Bad Singer, Wednesday, June 22, 7-8:15 p.m.
- How to Use your Tablet. Saturday, June 4, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Leaside Needleworx Group (knitting and crocheting). Bring your own projects or start something new. Recurring Fridays, June 3-24, 10-11:45 a.m. Everyone welcome.
- Leaside Writers’ Group. Saturdays, June 11, 25, 10-11.45 a.m. Drop in.
- Momin’s Fine Art. Ongoing exhibit. June 1-30. Community Room. No charge.
- Play Reading Group. A thought-provoking play from comedy to award-winning drama. Saturday, June 18, 10-12 p.m. Call to register.
- Puzzles/Games Night. Mondays, June 6-27. 7-8:15 p.m. Everyone welcome.
- Revelo E-bikes. Discusses entrepreneurship. Wednesday, June 15, 7-8:15 p.m.
- Sri Chat Presents. Examines risk factors and treatments for osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. Wednesday, June 1, 7-8:15 p.m. Drop in.
- Family Time. Arts and crafts. Wednesday, June 1, 10-11 a.m.
- STEM Program. Friday, June 10, 2-3 p.m.
- TD Summer Reading Club. Ongoing event. Starts June 25. Ask staff for assistance.
- Discover Your Heritage. Explore Ontario of yesterday and today with Barry Penhale and special guests. Tuesday, June 7, 2-4 p.m.
- Leaside Garden Society. Thursday, June 9. 7:30-9:30 p.m. Curtis Evoy will provide a demonstration of vertical gardening. Email Leaside Garden Society.