- This event has passed.
Holland Bloorview Drive In Movie Night
September 11, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
Join us on Friday, September 11th for a Drive In Movie Night at Holland Bloorview presented by Access Storage.
Tickets available: here.
Bring your friends and family for a safe and distanced event with snacks, drinks and a fun movie screening under the stars.
Event details are as follows:
Movie: Trolls World Tour (never screened in theatres)
Date: September 11, 2020
Time: Gates open at 7:00PM, Movie will start at 8:00PM
Location: Holland Bloorview – 150 Kilgour Rd. Parking Lot
Each car is $40* and will include snacks and non alcoholic drinks for 4 people; opportunity to buy additional snacks available by donation.
Portable, accessible washrooms will be available as there will be no access to the hospital. Volunteers will ensure sanitation of facilities. Please wear a mask and use hand sanitizer if using the outdoor washrooms provided.
Rain date is Sunday, September 13th. An e-mail will be sent out to all ticket holders on September 11th should we need to initiate the alternate rainy day plan.
Holland Bloorview Drive-In Event Safety Measures
In order to keep all attendees and inpatients safe at the drive-in, we ask that you help us by actively observing the following safety measures while at the event. Thank you in advance for your partnership!
– You are encouraged to stay in your vehicles while on site with the exception of using the washroom and getting concessions. In those cases, please wear a mask at all times when outside of your vehicle
– Cars will be spaced out. Every second car park space will be used. We will have event volunteers onsite who will guide you into appropriate spots on arrival
– Please wear a mask when walking to/from the stand and in line
– Spacers will be on the ground to indicate 2 meters for appropriate line spacing
– Square Card Tap payment system will be used for contactless transactions. No cash please.
– Sanitation station will be available next to the concession booth
Please note: snack bags will be pre-packed by staff who have been screened and are wearing PPE. Bags to be handed out to attendees upon arrival by volunteers who are wearing gloves and masks.
– 2 accessible toilets will be available for use in parking lot (there is no access to the hospital)
– Users are asked to wear masks when walking to/from and inside washrooms
– Users must sanitize hands before AND after using washrooms
– Volunteers will be on site to sanitize with disinfectant wipes on all high touch point areas (doors, hand rail etc) after each use of the washrooms